Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) - 1 Day
This course is aimed at healthcare practitioners who assist with or perform advanced cardiac catheterisation procedures. This course will provide you with theory and practical information associated with PCI. The day will cover the fundamental aspects of percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) including Primary PCI (PPCI).
- Indications & Contra-indications
- Trouble shooting
The sessions will be interactive and provide practical examples to support your learning. An online assessment will be provided 2 weeks post course completion.
On successful completion you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The indications and contra-indications for PCI & PPCI
- Equipment settings and variables for PCI & PPCI
- Practical aspects for PCI & PPCI
- Common problems associated with PCI & PPCI
Certificate from University of Leeds, UK for the Course